While this majestic design is sure to be loved by all, it also offers a sobering message. Narwhals are an endangered species at their lowest population levels in history, despite regulations that prohibit hunting. Spread awareness for this magical horned creature. No one knows all the mysteries behind it and its horn, so it is no wonder it is called the “Unicorn of the Sea”.
This cotton and polyester blend is lightweight and absorbent, with the interior side made of terry fabric. With a length of 5 feet and a width of just under 3 feet, this towel provides plenty of surface area to wrap you up and dry you off. Stay cool and dry on the beach or at the pool this season.
• Available in 30” by 60,” made from 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Lightweight cotton blend is absorbent and comfortable
• Terry fabric lining provides additional absorbency and thickness
• Great to use at the beach or after a bath
• Helps to promote awareness and conservation of marine mammals
Collections: Accessories, Beach Accessories, Towels
Category: narwhal, towel, unicorn of the sea