Captivity is posing much more of a threat to Orcas than most people currently realize.Many people have had the experience of seeing the Orca in a pool, perhaps performing a show for our enjoyment or swimming around in circles on display. Magnificent as they are, they are still the apex predator of the sea and are meant to roam freely across oceans.These highly intelligent beings should have endless square miles in which to live, hunt and play, not a limited number of square feet.
This cotton and polyester blend is lightweight and absorbent, with the interior side made of terry fabric. With a length of 5 feet and a width of just under 3 feet, this towel provides plenty of surface area to wrap you up and dry you off. Stay cool and dry on the beach or at the pool this season.
• Available in 30” by 60,” made from 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Lightweight cotton blend is absorbent and comfortable
• Terry fabric lining provides additional absorbency and thickness
• Great to use at the beach or after a bath
• Helps to promote awareness and conservation of marine mammals
Collections: Accessories, Beach Accessories, Towels
Category: free in the sea, towel