When baby whales are born, their mothers gently guide them to the surface to take their first breath, teaching them a skill they’ll carry with them for the rest of their lives. This moment is a truly precious reminder that these deep-sea mammals are more like us than we sometimes realize, except that their babies weigh about six tons.
This cotton and polyester blend is lightweight and absorbent, with the interior side made of terry fabric. With a length of 5 feet and a width of just under 3 feet, this towel provides plenty of surface area to wrap you up and dry you off. Stay cool and dry on the beach or at the pool this season.
• Available in 30” by 60,” made from 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Lightweight cotton blend is absorbent and comfortable
• Terry fabric lining provides additional absorbency and thickness
• Great to use at the beach or after a bath
• Helps to promote awareness and conservation of marine mammals
Collections: Accessories, Beach Accessories, Towels
Category: first breath, towel