Dream in Black White
Dream of a deep dive into the sea, without the need for oxygen or thermal gear… Just you and an ethereal orca, gracefully gliding alongside as if he were completely weightless. Many people dream about meeting the amazing killer whale, the sleek black and white graceful beauty of this powerful yet gentle being. The vast intelligence and agility defines the lure of this apex predator. A dream about Orcas is a fine dream indeed, but we also dream of a world in which orcas and other marine mammals are safe from the devastating effects human behavior has on their lives and their habitats and are able to expand their populations to historic numbers.
This cotton and polyester blend is lightweight and absorbent, with the interior side made of terry fabric. With a length of 5 feet and a width of just under 3 feet, this towel provides plenty of surface area to wrap you up and dry you off. Stay cool and dry on the beach or at the pool this season.
• Available in 30” by 60,” made from 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Lightweight cotton blend is absorbent and comfortable
• Terry fabric lining provides additional absorbency and thickness
• Great to use at the beach or after a bath
• Helps to promote awareness and conservation of marine mammals