What the Fluke
Those with both a sense of humor and a love for marine mammals will love this WTF design. At first glance, one might think “WTF” has a different meaning, but upon closer inspection, you’ll notice the elaboration: “What the Fluke” with a lovely tail fluke displayed before it disappears below the water’s surface.
Overlapping shoulders on this adorable, soft, cotton onesie make plenty of room to pull over baby’s head, and three buttons secure the onesie while allowing quick access to diapers. Flatlock seams eliminate rubbing and irritation on sensitive areas, keeping baby comfortable and happy, it is perfect for the crib-dwelling soon-to-be ocean lover.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton is perfect as a soft base in cool weather or alone in warm weather
- Collar opens wide to fit over baby’s head comfortably
- Three reinforced buttons secure the onesie and allow access to diapers
- Flatlock seams prevent irritation from rubbing against baby’s sensitive skin
- Promotes awareness and conservation of marine wildlife
*Heather color is 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton 48% polyester
|Fits Baby Length (inches)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (lbs)
|Fits Baby Length (cm)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (kg)