Unicorn of the Sea
While this majestic design is sure to be loved by all, it also offers a sobering message. Narwhals are an endangered species at their lowest population levels in history, despite regulations that prohibit hunting. Spread awareness for this magical horned creature. No one knows all the mysteries behind it and its horn, so it is no wonder it is called the “Unicorn of the Sea”.
Overlapping shoulders on this adorable, soft, cotton onesie make plenty of room to pull over baby’s head, and three buttons secure the onesie while allowing quick access to diapers. Flatlock seams eliminate rubbing and irritation on sensitive areas, keeping baby comfortable and happy, it is perfect for the crib-dwelling soon-to-be ocean lover.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton is perfect as a soft base in cool weather or alone in warm weather
- Collar opens wide to fit over baby’s head comfortably
- Three reinforced buttons secure the onesie and allow access to diapers
- Flatlock seams prevent irritation from rubbing against baby’s sensitive skin
- Promotes awareness and conservation of marine wildlife
*Heather color is 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton 48% polyester
|Fits Baby Length (inches)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (lbs)
|Fits Baby Length (cm)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (kg)