Free in the Sea
Captivity is posing much more of a threat to Orcas than most people currently realize.Many people have had the experience of seeing the Orca in a pool, perhaps performing a show for our enjoyment or swimming around in circles on display. Magnificent as they are, they are still the apex predator of the sea and are meant to roam freely across oceans.These highly intelligent beings should have endless square miles in which to live, hunt and play, not a limited number of square feet.
This flowy tank is available in several cool beach colors. The relaxed and comfortable tank top is made of a lightweight polyester that is ultra-soft and keeps you cool during athletic activity, physical exertion or just on a hot day in the sun.
- Comfortable flowy tank made of 65% polyester and 35% viscose
- Lightweight material, racerback design and relaxed fit that feels great
- Can be worn with virtually any casual attire, swimwear or sleepwear
- Soft to the touch, perfect for hot days and athletic activity
- Promotes awareness and conservation of marine wildlife
|Body Length Front (inches)
|Body Width (inches)
|Body Length Front (cm)
|Body Width (cm)