Free in the Sea
Captivity is posing much more of a threat to Orcas than most people currently realize.Many people have had the experience of seeing the Orca in a pool, perhaps performing a show for our enjoyment or swimming around in circles on display. Magnificent as they are, they are still the apex predator of the sea and are meant to roam freely across oceans.These highly intelligent beings should have endless square miles in which to live, hunt and play, not a limited number of square feet.
Overlapping shoulders on this adorable, soft, cotton onesie make plenty of room to pull over baby’s head, and three buttons secure the onesie while allowing quick access to diapers. Flatlock seams eliminate rubbing and irritation on sensitive areas, keeping baby comfortable and happy, it is perfect for the crib-dwelling soon-to-be ocean lover.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton is perfect as a soft base in cool weather or alone in warm weather
- Collar opens wide to fit over baby’s head comfortably
- Three reinforced buttons secure the onesie and allow access to diapers
- Flatlock seams prevent irritation from rubbing against baby’s sensitive skin
- Promotes awareness and conservation of marine wildlife
*Heather color is 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton 48% polyester
|Fits Baby Length (inches)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (lbs)
|Fits Baby Length (cm)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (kg)