Leis are a symbol of affection and an extension of friendship that can cross cultural boundaries. “Entangle Leis, Not Plastics” is a powerful message about the effect our behavior has on the habitats that are home to our world’s precious creatures. This beautiful humpback whale raises awareness for humpback whales that are often found tangled in Alaskan fishing nets while visiting the marine mammal sanctuaries of Hawaii.The only thing you should get when visiting Maui is a nice string of flowers and a warm and welcoming Aloha!
This cotton and polyester blend is lightweight and absorbent, with the interior side made of terry fabric. With a length of 5 feet and a width of just under 3 feet, this towel provides plenty of surface area to wrap you up and dry you off. Stay cool and dry on the beach or at the pool this season.
• Available in 30” by 60,” made from 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Lightweight cotton blend is absorbent and comfortable
• Terry fabric lining provides additional absorbency and thickness
• Great to use at the beach or after a bath
• Helps to promote awareness and conservation of marine mammals