Leis are a symbol of affection and an extension of friendship that can cross cultural boundaries. “Entangle Leis, Not Plastics” is a powerful message about the effect our behavior has on the habitats that are home to our world’s precious creatures. This beautiful humpback whale raises awareness for humpback whales that are often found tangled in Alaskan fishing nets while visiting the marine mammal sanctuaries of Hawaii.The only thing you should get when visiting Maui is a nice string of flowers and a warm and welcoming Aloha!
Overlapping shoulders on this adorable, soft, cotton onesie make plenty of room to pull over baby’s head, and three buttons secure the onesie while allowing quick access to diapers. Flatlock seams eliminate rubbing and irritation on sensitive areas, keeping baby comfortable and happy, it is perfect for the crib-dwelling soon-to-be ocean lover.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton is perfect as a soft base in cool weather or alone in warm weather
- Collar opens wide to fit over baby’s head comfortably
- Three reinforced buttons secure the onesie and allow access to diapers
- Flatlock seams prevent irritation from rubbing against baby’s sensitive skin
- Promotes awareness and conservation of marine wildlife
*Heather color is 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton 48% polyester
|Fits Baby Length (inches)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (lbs)
|Fits Baby Length (cm)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (kg)