Who said marine wildlife doesn’t celebrate Christmas? Here we have a beautiful specimen wearing a traditional Santa hat, just as you would expect an orca to do around this time of year. No doubt he’ll be piling gifts under the kelp tree and singing carols very soon.
Overlapping shoulders on this adorable, soft, cotton onesie make plenty of room to pull over baby’s head, and three buttons secure the onesie while allowing quick access to diapers. Flatlock seams eliminate rubbing and irritation on sensitive areas, keeping baby comfortable and happy, it is perfect for the crib-dwelling soon-to-be ocean lover.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton is perfect as a soft base in cool weather or alone in warm weather
- Collar opens wide to fit over baby’s head comfortably
- Three reinforced buttons secure the onesie and allow access to diapers
- Flatlock seams prevent irritation from rubbing against baby’s sensitive skin
- Promotes awareness and conservation of marine wildlife
*Heather color is 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton 48% polyester
|Fits Baby Length (inches)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (lbs)
|Fits Baby Length (cm)
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (kg)