The Blue Whale is not just the largest creature on Earth. It’s the largest creature that has EVER lived on Earth. It has a heart the size of a Volkswagen Beetle and it’s absolutely awe-inspiring. Share the magnificence of the Blue Whale with your friends, guests and loved ones and promote the conservation of this truly incredible species with a daily reminder that even the biggest animal that has ever existed on our planet is vulnerable to our actions and can be saved by our environmental responsibility.
This cotton and polyester blend is lightweight and absorbent, with the interior side made of terry fabric. With a length of 5 feet and a width of just under 3 feet, this towel provides plenty of surface area to wrap you up and dry you off. Stay cool and dry on the beach or at the pool this season.
• Available in 30” by 60,” made from 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Lightweight cotton blend is absorbent and comfortable
• Terry fabric lining provides additional absorbency and thickness
• Great to use at the beach or after a bath
• Helps to promote awareness and conservation of marine mammals